Rentini will exercise its rights and arbitrate any and all disputes that arise from the rental agreement. All of the agreement should be read and understood by point of payment. Rentini will enforce this agreement to protect both Guest and Homeowner alike.
Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except cancellation fees*
- Must be made five full days prior to 12:00 AM local time on the day of check-in. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by the previous Saturday at midnight.
- If the Guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent 24 hours after the cancellation occurs are 50% refunded.
- If the Guest cancels less than 5 days in advance, the first night is non-refundable but the remaining nights will be 50% refunded.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the Guest did not check-in.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Rentini within 24 hours of check-in.
- Rentini will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is not officially canceled until the Guest receives a cancellation confirmation e-mail from Rentini. To get your cancellation e-mail, go to Travel Plans. If the cancellation e-mail is not received, contact Rentini.