Rentini will exercise its rights and arbitrate any and all disputes that arise from the rental agreement. All of the agreement should be read and understood by point of payment. Rentini will enforce this agreement to protect both Guest and Homeowner alike.
Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except Rentini service fee*
- Refund must be made a full 24 hours prior to 12:00 AM local time on the day of check-in. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by the previous Wednesday at midnight.
- If the Guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent 24 hours after the official cancellation are 100% refunded.
- If the Guest cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, the first night is non-refundable.
- If the Guest cancels after the check-in date, the nights beginning 24 hours after the cancellation will be refunded.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the Guest did not check-in.
- If there is a complaint or dispute from either party, notice must be given to Rentini within 24 hours of check-in.
- Rentini will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is not officially canceled until the Guest receives a cancellation confirmation e-mail from Rentini. To get your cancellation e-mail, go to Travel Plans. If the cancellation e-mail is not received, contact Rentini.