Rentini will exercise its rights and arbitrate any and all disputes that arise from the rental agreement. All of the agreement should be read and understood by point of payment. Rentini will enforce this agreement to protect both Guest and Homeowner alike.
50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except Rentini fee*
- Must be made seven full days prior to 12:00 AM local time on the day of check-in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by the previous Thursday at midnight.
- If the Guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the Guest did not check-in.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Rentini within 24 hours of check-in.
- Rentini will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is not officially canceled until the Guest receives a cancellation confirmation e-mail from Rentini. To get your cancellation e-mail, go to Travel Plans. If the cancellation e-mail is not received, contact Rentini.