Luxurious Ke Nani Kai ground level unit, sprawling front lawn, very private, beautifully renovated and furnished, boasts two master suites with baths and Venetian plaster walls throughout . Located on the sunny side of the island with breathtaking sunsets and views of Papohaku Beach from the lanai. The complex has a large swimming pool, jacuzzi and two tennis courts. Several remote and exotic beaches are just a short walk away.
For all of your future adventures trust Rentini to find the best holidays rental deals.
|Type:||Condo||Fees (Cleaning Fee) :||$150.00|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights||Security Deposit:||$250.00|
1. This is a non smoking unit. Local calls free.
4. Do not relocate any furniture within the unit. Cleaning crew charges extra and this will be deducted from security deposit.
5. Lock Box – located on door. As soon as you enter the code, unlock the door with the key. Then unlock the door knob. Carefully place key and chain back in the lock box, close and scramble the code
6. All light switches are on dimmers
7. Always use cutting boards. Never cut on Norfolk pine counter tops or stainless steel sink counter
8. Emergency water shut off valve (blue handle) is located under bath vanity in small bathroom. Down position is on and horizontal position is off.
9. Keep coolers, beach chairs and camping chairs on lanai
10. Do not use bath towels at pool or beach. Use pool / beach towels provided in Storage Armoire. To obtain pool and tennis gate access code, check in at front office during their open hours which is 1p to 5pm.
11. Please hose sand off feet before entering unit. The cleaning crew charges more to clean sand from unit. This increase will be deducted from security deposit.
12. When you leave, always close back bedroom slider door in the event of rain
15. All cabinet doors, drawers, toilet seats are self closing
16. Wireless High Speed Internet - The condo offers high speed wireless internet access.